Welcome Message

Thanks for visiting our blog to check in on the lives of The Rankin Twins. Hope you enjoy what you see/read. Here you will find the inside scoop and behind the scenes events that not everyone else sees....Why??? Well not only am I their #1 FAN, I'm also their #1 COUSIN!!!

XOXO




Monday, January 5, 2009

Ok well I haven't updated this in a while and a lot has happened.....

1. We moved from Dallas and are planning on moving to Austin as soon as we get jobs there.

2. We had an amazing Christmas in both Eden and Portland with the family and found out we will be having another cousin in the mix soon.

3. We sp
ent New Year's in New Braunfels at a little bar with friends.

4. We are planning on recording an album in the next couple months with good friends Keegan Reed and Brandon Hodges in New Braunfels,Tx, while looking for band members in the Austin area.

5. I had a clean bill of health on scans and have been recovering really well.

No comments: