Welcome Message

Thanks for visiting our blog to check in on the lives of The Rankin Twins. Hope you enjoy what you see/read. Here you will find the inside scoop and behind the scenes events that not everyone else sees....Why??? Well not only am I their #1 FAN, I'm also their #1 COUSIN!!!

XOXO




Friday, October 3, 2008

Wally is gone and Amy is home......We are all so relieved and can't wait to get back to the normal functioning of daily activities and our music. Thank you to everyone for your support through all of this Tumor mess but we are on our way back to normalcy. Here are some pics from pre-surgery as well as post-surgery.

The family made tshirts as to what I needed to remember about all of them and wore them out to dinner.

April was feeling a little light headed when she first saw me so they gave her a wet rag and she wrapped it around her head like mine....

I got my hair washed after they took off the wrap and catheter in my head. It felt good to have off....my ears were killing me. The incision looks like a little headband so that's cool. The nurses kept asking who the patient was once I got to my own room.

No comments: