Welcome Message

Thanks for visiting our blog to check in on the lives of The Rankin Twins. Hope you enjoy what you see/read. Here you will find the inside scoop and behind the scenes events that not everyone else sees....Why??? Well not only am I their #1 FAN, I'm also their #1 COUSIN!!!

XOXO




Thursday, May 21, 2009

New sites and such

We've got a new blog that you all need to make sure you're following, well technically it's April's but I will say that some of the pics on there are ones I took:

TWINty Photography Blog

So, we've been in the studio recording and are now waiting to go back in. We've done the rough tracks and need to get with our producer to fine tune the things we want....and in the meantime we're practicing with "OUR BAND:) " so that we can start playing shows by mid- June. So, stay tuned because we're hoping to be booking shows outside of Austin.

WE're headed to the FRIO this weekend for Memorial Weekend....super excited about that. It's been too long.


No comments: